iGaming on Social Media
You can play free slots, lottery, blackjack, and poker. All these through your Facebook account and social casino sites. Facebook is the most popular social media platform for online gaming. Of all people using social media, 61% gamble on Facebook.
Playing real money on Facebook is with Facebook pre-approval. This is also possible only in certain countries as stated in their guidelines. In fact, only a handful of countries meet the standards. So free games and apps are likely to dominate the social gaming market. But if you really want to play real online casino games (asiabet sbobet), choose a gaming platform that has been proven record in the industry.
When Facebook has yet to gain popularity, Zynga Poker was the best conversation topic. Playing on social media sites allow players to play in their own homes. Players also like to measure themselves. They find it by climbing the Texas Hold’Em rankings and boast it to friends.
Zynga Poker was one of the first popular social casino games. Since then many other companies have made their way to social media gaming.
- Zynga is still one of the big names in social casinos. It is far from a pure poker offer and now also offers a new app for slot machine games.
- Slotomania is another social casino site where players can play slot machines for free. It has an estimated 5 million users per month.
- DoubleDown Casino and Big Fish Casino are the best all-round social media casinos. They offer card games as well as slots and other casino favorites.
- Existing online casino brands like PartyCasino integrate social aspects. They feature tournaments, competitions, live dealer tables and presence in social media.
- Social Live Casino use streaming on YouTube and has been a huge success in the social casino industry.
The gaming industry’s big bet for social casinos
The global gaming market continues to grow at a rapid pace. But some subgroups will grow faster than others. Social games are one of these subgroups. This, along with social casinos that are part of the subgroup of social games themselves.
This shows that there are fundamental differences between gambling and social casino gaming. This can range from the gaming mechanisms to motivating players. The lack of risk also separates social casino from real money casinos and all forms of gambling. And while in-app purchases are an option for players, another key feature is that it is not a strict need for the game. And it doesn’t guarantee success in the game. Plus, social casinos protect players from negative gambling habits.
More and more casino operators are now developing apps for social casinos. This attracts more potential customers.